Friday, January 30, 2009

The Kids Have Fallen in LOVE...

...with the new corn filled heating pads Miss J & I made. They love to warm them in the microwave and put them in their beds while they brush their teeth. Then their beds are nice and warm to crawl into. We have all loved "street sledding & snowboarding" with Nathan's quad.
Saroya and Jaleigh are still in love with Gymnastics






And we all think Ethan is a HERO on the ice. People I don't even know are screaming "COME ON ETHAN!!" during games. :)

Miss J fell in love with cosmetology. (EEK!!!)
Ethan just LOVES making Mickey Ear pancakes in anticipation of our upcoming trip.

Now hopefully all this love will start melting some of this snow....

7 comments:

Nikki said...

So many cute pictures. You may need to give Miss J a little lesson in the natural look. (and how to keep her leotard covering her bum) ;)
Wish we could see Ethan play. Seems like he's just a natural at hockey.
Love all the family fun in the snow pictures too.
You are so domestic sewing up a storm. Are the heating pads heart shaped? Lucky kids!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the update. It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. The rear shot of J is so funny. I miss snow so much. Who knew you were so handy with a sewing machine?

Leanne said...

We use our corn bag (bought at a craft show) whenever we have the flu. I also use mine each night since my room get so cold. I could possibly use another one...hint hint :) j/k.

Ethan should give Brycen some tips on hockey since he just started. Fun sport, but hope they both keep all their teeth later on. ;)

Randa said...

Great update and cute pictures...I have to come visit sometime soon.

Caity said...

What a fun post! You always have fun posts! Hopefully I'll see you sometime before your trip. Wait...when is your trip? Man, it's been FOREVER!

John L and Lorraine said...

I forgot to wish you all a great trip when I was blogging. Please be safe and of course, have lots and lots of fun. I loved your Mickey mouse pancakes Ethan.
Sure do love all of you.

meagan said...

Holly! I saw your cute Christmas card and that you have a blog. Your kids are HUGE! And so cute. All that snow reminds me of Covered Bridge (: