Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Perfect End

I have had so many sweet well wishers, and a few crazy blog posts from Nikki and Sunny, and some really nice gifts during this crazy busy day of mine... Thanks soo much to all of you. I am touched.

Tonight as I was quickly trying to get the girls off to sleep before jumping in to the final day of hell week for Ethan (5 projects and catch up work) Jaleigh said her prayers...

"Heavenly Father, I am thankful it is my mom's birthday today and I am going to sing her a song when I am done with my prayer..." After a big hug from both of my girls, this...

Perfect...

6 comments:

Nikki said...

AHHHH!! That was SO SO SO funny and cute!! Gotta love that little girl! :) We're all laughing over here. The perfect ending to your day (if only your day ended there instead of working on Ethan's project all night long!)

Andrea said...

Aidan sings it back at you. He said he loves the song and the girl singing it. Happy Birthday from KS!

Sunny said...

K When did she turn 13? {Thumbs up!} So CUTE!! Black eyes...is she talking about color of your eyes or is she talking about the black circles under your eyes from being insanely busy?! :) Can't wait for the rest of your trip posts :) Happy Birthday to the best sister, mom, wife,daughter, grand daughter and auntie! Love you Hol!

Caity said...

Oh man, I love those little prayers. Emma will say the funniest things I have a hard time not laughing! Happy (belated now, but I did get to say it then too thankfully) Birthday! Phew, that was a long way of saying Happy Birthday!

Jillie said...

jaleigh is so cute and when she sings too! Oh and if you ever want to figure out my answer to Kobe's baptism solo I would check my blog post, btw

Pam said...

Joy! This is the fruit of 9 long months and the hours of labor. Don't expect that when she really turns into a teenager. Enjoy the moment!