Saturday, October 31, 2009

This Halloween..

I loved that I could only see leaves instead of road on my morning run.I loved seeing the leaves fly away from the tippy tops of trees like bats with a spooky sky backdrop. I loved this Pirate and this Indian girl.
I loved how beautiful this plain old road could look on a dreary rainy day. I loved this friend who got all dressed up to take my girls trick or treating and spoil them to death,
So I could stay home with this sick little boy whom I love very much.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Love the leaves all over the ground.
DId you actually run with your camera??
So sorry to hear Ethan was too sick for Trick or Treating. Hope it doesn't last long!
Saroya and Jaleigh look so cute!! Happy Halloween!
25 days til WDW!!

Autumn said...

Holly! I'm so glad you found my blog and said hello...

Now is the time I confess I've been stalking your blog for a while but have been too chicken to comment. :)

Your kids are adorable and you have amazing photography skills. It's fun to keep up with people from home. I also stalk Nikki's blog too. :)

melimba said...

Holly! Are you the one who has taken all these BEAUTIFUL pictures?! Oh my goodness, they are amazing. Do you do this professionally? If not, you should do it. I love your stuff!!!

The lighting is AWESOME on all of your pictures too! Wow, this is me impressed!

alpineavery said...

Holly, Aaron and Melissa sent me the connection to your blog. I am so.. grateful! You are very talented, your stuff is fun to read, your pictures are amazing and I love reconnecting with your family. Happy New Year. Scott, K'Lynn and family.

Sunny said...

Still waiting Holly!.....