Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Something... Anything

When you get soo far behind on blogging- you just need to start somewhere. I need to go back, and blog about the past, but for now I just need to post something... anything to get me going.
So here it is. Yesterday I taught Ethan to use the manual settings on my camera. His first ever Depth of Field shot...

Then I taught him a little photoshop.

And today he entered his first ever Earth Day photo contest. I couldn't be more proud!!

Another first today- Saroya is going to play soccer with a broken arm (who knew swings were so dangerous?). Its a good thing she is such a tuffy.


And undoubtedly today, Jaleigh will make a fashion statement... Not a first-or a last.

(this is the outfit that Jaleigh wanted to wear when I told her we were going to a Boy Scout Court of Honor...)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Look at how much time you have when I don't answer your calls!

Caity said...

Did you let her wear it? I think it's kinda cool :) I'm glad to see you posting again!

Sunny said...

YEA Posting!! SOOOO glad that you got me a XL although I'm not sure how I feel that it's pretty skin tight on me. LOVE Ethan's pictures ( must have some genetic inclination to striking pictures from...somewhere.)I really like Jaliegh's outfit too. Such a fashionista.

Salem said...

Great post. Love Jaleigh's outfit...I'm sure if some 17 year old somewhere saw it, they would totally copy it. And about Saroya's arm, when I played soccer in highschool, there was a girl on Zeeland's team that had something wrong with her arm, and always had a hard brace...she would totally whack me with it when the refs weren't looking!!!! So make sure Saroya plays REAL defense...no batting people with her cast! And great pictures from Ethan!

E-dawg said...

itz ethan i won the photo contest



P.S. sont tell my mom yet k it tis a surprize