Monday, May 3, 2010

Bring on the Flowers!

After a long cold winter- I always look forward to our annual trip to the greenhouse. It is fresh, warm, bright, and a tad humid. It is so breathtaking to me every time.

For the last several years, it has been just my neighbor, Miss J & I. This year was no exception, but it will be the last year for Miss J. Next year she will be in school all day. I will miss the perspective she has on this trip. Everything is so romantic in her view. Why do they grow soo fast?? :) I LOVE you Miss J!!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Funny you should post as I JUST had a dream about you! Miss you.

Pam said...

Yea Countryside Greenhouse! I love going there and suddenly be brought into summer. Wish we could go together.

Sunny said...

You should walk into a green house in the dead of winter...seriously NOTHING like it. It will do wonders for your winter blues. So of you ever are in them find a greenhouse.