Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Too much, Too much!



I get so darn behind on posts, that they all sit there half done and then I don't know where to start. I really need to be doing soo much else right now, but I needed to post a couple of pictures.


On Sunday Saroya & Jaleigh had their end-of-year gymnastics show. They were so excited! Saroya's routine was to "The Jetsons"


They got a little behind and didn't finish the routine before the song was over, and you can see how bummed Saroya was walking away.


Jaleigh's routine was to the song "I like to Move It" and boy did she!


At the end they passed out trophy's to the kids. Jaleigh thought she had won an olympic medal. She was so funny.
Good work girls! You did a great job. Also- thanks so much for our "Adopt-a-Granparents" Jackie & Cary for coming to support us! You guys are so thoughtful..

Also- just a couple pictures of a photo shoot I did for a 2 month old . Isn't he the cutest?

Ok- I promise I will be back soon.... :)

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Love the recap and all of the photos- they really tell the story well. You have a talent Hol.
Good job girls!! Love your outfits. They are very fancy & cute!

Sunny said...

I'm so there with you on the finding time to blog thing!! I'm so behind as well and I'm fairly sure that everyone has given up on me ever posting consistently again. Great pictures of the girls! I love it! Wish we could be there to see it in person! Amazing pictures of the wee one! Great job. Keep checking back to my blog I should have things soon.Now I just need to write that Mothers day card I've been meaning to get to. Yeah! I'm THAT behind.

Beth Soelberg said...

Wow! I don't know which set of pictures I like best. Maybe in your "spare time" you could set up a little side business!

Oh, and Helena saw the photos of the girls and immediately said, "I want to do that!" Summer fun, maybe?

Andrea said...

Aidan loved the pics (and so did I). He loves to look at your blog and see pics of the kids. Last night I was reading him some book with a horse in it and he said "Jaje, horsey, neigh, neigh". Thanks for making him part of your family. He misses you guys.

Caity said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for posting! I've been thinking about putting Em in dance classes next fall down our road. I think you may have convinced me :)

John L and Lorraine said...

Saroya and Jaleigh, I would sure like to have seen you dance. I used to clog and miss it just a little. I don't think I could move that fast anymore. Anyway, I am glad you are having so much fun!Grandma Avery

Pam said...

How much I wish I could have been in NY and in Whitehall at the same time. I will be there for the next program-I promise. You look like you had a great performance. You are winners!!!