Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Get By With A little Help From my... Sisters.

Ok- I can't stop laughing. Sometimes there are things that you just don't think people will do. And then you remember that they are your sisters, and of course they will. Oh what a funny, funny thing to do! I can't believe they BOTH posted for me, on MY BLOG!! I think that's kinda like wearing my clothes without asking, isn't it? I mean, I did give Nikki my password so she could see that I did blog (on my family reunion blog) but I forgot that she doesn't believe in secrets. What would I do without my sisters? Actually, I could get used to this. I could just sit back and SEE what they come up with about my life. Ok, yeah. Never mind. I will be changing my password. I know that right now Nikki is posting comments from me all over the web. And wait- is that MY name that is signed up for "Pink Christmas?!?"


That really was sweet of you guys. It almost seemed like a birthday surprise, only better because it is just plain old Tuesday, July 29th. :)


Besides, I was gone doing this today....

Ok, Ok.... I'm back.....

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I don't think you'll be changing your password.. in fact I'm going to check it now to make your comments come up in a pop up window... that way I can re-read your post while I comment. I'll be right back.

Nikki said...

Ok, I'm back and I changed a few things in your settings. I also took a peek at your NY post- looks good. Maybe I'll cut and paste it into my blog! :)

You know you love our little invasion of your blog, huh?

That better be your name on the Pink Christmas list! :) Shannon & Abby signed up too. Yea:)

That is a really cute picture of Celia! I'm sure Jeannie will love them!

Holly said...

Ok- you are freaking me OUT!! How did you change the comment about leaving a comment?!?! Hey- What happenend to ME being the one who knew about blogs, huh? I've got things popping up EVERYWHERE. You are like that guy Sandra Bullock is trying to get away from in that crazy internet thriller from the 90's. AHHHHH!H!HH!H!H!HH!HHH!!!!!

Sunny said...

Nikki is crafty Holly. Of anyone to give your password to YOU KNOW it shouldn't have been Nikki. Glad we finally got you to post though. Next time you should only trust your password to someone you can trust...like my husband who will give me access to your blog as well.