Monday, July 23, 2007

Sweet Baby J!

Happy Birthday Miss Jaleigh Ruth! I love you soo much!

*Even when you get in trouble and get your feelings hurt, I love that you always end up crying, "I love you momma... I love you momma" and won't stop until we have made up with a big hug.

*I love it when you talk because all the breaths you take in between make me smile.

*I love that you love nail polish, clothes, shoes, earrings, bracelets, necklaces & princess dresses.

*I love that you love to shop, and want to look, and touch and try everything on.

*I love that I can hear you yell, "Momma's HOME!" before I even open the door.

*I love that you can melt your Daddy's heart... Always!

*I love that you think your brother and sister are the funniest people in the world.

*I love that you are still little.

*I love that you say, "It's not my fault" even when I don't know what happened.

*I love that it takes you a REALLY long time to walk thru an isle of mirrors at the store because you like looking at (and talking to) yourself.

*I love your smile, your voice, your fingers, your toes, your eyes, your hair, your laugh, your insides & outsides.. I just plain love every last thing about you. I am so honored to be your Mommy Jaleigh. You are a princess to me....








*** Note the beautiful new earrings Jaleigh has. She was so determined to get them peirced, she didn't even flinch, twitch, blink, move or cry. She smiled all the way through it and is still smiling today!!***

5 comments:

Greg Garrick said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! ( I forgot she was ever chubby!)

Beth Soelberg said...

What sweet pictures! We're blessed with these babies, huh? (Even when they're big girls!)

Caity said...

You write the sweetest tributes! She is so cute! I love the pics, I wasn't here to see her so small, ahhh!

Derek said...

She is just a little princess! Wish I could be out there with you guys! I hope Hyrum is playing nice with his cousins! Love you guys!

rachel said...

Where are you??? Blog! I desperately need to know what's going on in the Avery household!

Miss you like crazy. Lily asked if Jaleigh could come over today. It made me tear up a little.