Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My "Yankee Doodle Dandy!!"

In celebration of Nathan's 34th birthday, I wanted to share 34 reasons I love this guy....

1. Beautiful blue eyes. ("A blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl...Ohhh the sweetest thing..")

2. He has a green thumb.

3. He chose a profession to help save people's lives.

4. He drives the ugly car so we can have the nice safe one.

5. He hates debt.

6. He loves to, and takes time to play with the kids every day.





7. He's a great photographer.

8. He can get a stain out of anything.

9. Made Chocolate Peanut Butter fudge just for me (that I could actually eat!!)

10. He can throw kids the highest.




11. He helps me gain perspective when I get overwhelmed.

12. He fixes EVERYTHING! (Sometimes with a little help)

13. He loves to be outdoors.

14. He thinks girls should have as much fun as boys.


15. He reads his scriptures every day.

16. He makes the BEST breakfasts ever.

17. He has an adorable cleft chin.

18. He has all four wisdom teeth and not one cavity.

19. He sings "Amazing Grace" in the shower. (I'm sure the whole neighborhood knows this...)

20. He is creative.



21. He makes a great Chewbacca noise.

22. He always makes snowmen with the kids every winter.






23. He makes up his own words (and sometimes his own tune) to common songs.

24. He loves doing anything with his brothers.

25. He loves looking out for his little sisters.

26. He has a great family.

27. He loves the beach & sunsets.




28. The kids can always make him smile.




29. He loves my family and they love him.

30. He always lays by the kids when they are scared. (or lonely, or bored...)

31. He is Ethan's best friend.



32. He is Saroya's best friend.


33. He is Jaleigh's best friend.




34. He is my best friend. I love you so much baby!

4 comments:

Beth Soelberg said...

Now Holly, I'm going to have to stop reading your blog if it ALWAYS makes me cry! Say a "Happy Birthday" to Nathan for me!

Caity said...

That was soooo sweet! Happy Birthday Nathan!

Shannon said...

So sweet Holly! I loved seeing pics of your family!

Anonymous said...

This was a great post. What a great way to celebrate your man on his birthday! Those pictures are priceless and you can feel the love you have for him.