Sunday, November 2, 2008

Best Day of the YEAR!!

I LOVE THIS DAY!!!

I have been looking sooo forward to this day and here are a few reasons...

1. Stayed up WAY too late talking and crafting with friends (and got a big jump on my "handmade christmas" goal) but still got enough sleep last night.

2. No trouble getting the kids up for church today, and if I hadn't backed into a tree, I would have been early to church! :)

3. At 5:30p after dinner the kids say, "If we brush our teeth right now and promise to go right to bed when you call, can we play downstairs for a little while longer?" uh... SURE! :)

4. 8pm, kids OUT!!! 10pm- I am tired and ready to go to sleep... And I know that we will ALL wake up rested in the morning.

AAAAAAAhhhhhh.... daylight savings!!! Fall Back BABY!!!

7 comments:

Beth Soelberg said...

HALLELUJAH for an extra hour!

BUT...it got dark at, like, 3:30pm today. I guess it wasn't actually that early, but it felt like it...

You are a Beading Lady. Start your hobby now!

Nikki said...

You are a lucky girl.

Did you bead something for Pink Christmas?

Leanne said...

Ah. I see another activity night that I wasn't invited to??! :)~

Sunny said...

Honestly 5 posts in one week Holly?!? Is Nikki helping? And on the week I wasn't paying attention. I am too addicted to these things anyway.

Shannon said...

Holly since you won't allow comments on your voting post- I will say it here! You make me laugh!! I feel the same as you though I did vote a little more willingly. I had my kids wanting to see my sticker after voting. And I didn't have to wait in line - was in and out in 15 mintues. Plus I thought I could convince Starbucks to give me a free hot chocolate instead of a free coffee. No such luck. Hope I voted right on all the amendments I have no clue what they were :)

Holly said...

It's nice to hear Shannon! Thanks for you input!

Shannon said...

And now I am mad that I spent the little time I did and Obama won anyway. Love the article you posted - fits perfectly.