Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Update...

GOOD NEWS!! Ethan & Jaleigh walked through our neighbors woods and found MY MAKEUP!!! Who knew it would make me so happy?? I will admit that the thing that makes me the happiest is that they couldn't find my little jar of Carmex and I have a monster cold sore on my lip! Maybe they decided to use it?? :) Hee Hee!

We went back to the Dr today and he was encouraged by how Ethan's knee looked. That is good. It is still a huge deep gaping hole with lots of infection still, but we are encouraged by any progress. It is about this time that I usually have a small freak-out because Ethan starts to get discouraged and I want it to be going away faster. I hate that he has to go through this.

Tonight when Jaleigh was saying her prayers she said, "Please bless Ethan's knee to get better soon. It has something green in the middle and it looks like lips on the outside." Actually it is a pretty good description! :)

I overheard Saroya telling Ethan that she said a prayer for him while he was at the hospital. He thanked her sweetly. I have such good kids.

I will keep you posted! And believe me... you DON'T want to see pictures.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Yea for found make up and healing knees adn sweet sister prayers. Jaleigh made me laugh out loud! So funny.:)

Andrea said...

You know kids pray the way we probably should. They are sharing everything with Heavenly Father in a very sincere way. Isn't it great?

Leanne said...

Glad to hear the knee is better. Poor Ethan. He sure is strong.

Also, good parenting = good kids :)