Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hey Nikki....


It's your BIRTHDAY!!!!

I am going to try to describe you in just 37 words....
Creative
Inquisitive
Determined
Loving
Nurturing
Perfectionist
Crafty
Blogger
Blurker
Super-hero-like :)
Convincing
Understanding
True
Honest
Night-Owl
Able
Strong
Knowledgeable
Organized
Helpful
Fun
Funny
Little
Happy
Unwavering
Open
Patient
TV-recorder
Confidant
Photographer
Inspirational
Passionate
Well-Intentioned
Friendly
Thoughtful
Amazing-at-averything
SISTER...
Thank you for being there for me ALWAYS. I wouldn't be sane without you. :) You ARE my happy pill. I can't wait to give you your present in person NEXT WEEK!! :)
Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

You are WAY too kind.

Dave said...

I'd say you're right on, Hol
What a joy to have daughters who regard each other as you each do, and I so love you all!

Shannon said...

Sweet post Holly! Maybe Nik needs to be my happy pill too :) And I wish I was going on that shopping spree with you guys!!! Soo jealous!

Beth Soelberg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIKKI...

Leanne said...

Looove that photo of Nikki. Did you take it Holly? It's beautiful.

Hope you all have fun on your shopping trip! Fill us in on your loot and bargains.

Michael said...

Technically..............................................................................................


It's 44 words.
-ST

P.S.: Oh, good post, I suppose...


:)