Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tag

Ok- I am just going to hurry and get this done since lately there hasn't been enough "Holly Computer time" and Nathan just informed me that this coming week is going to be the worst for school so far. That translates to NO Holly Computer time... Ugg.

I am supposed to write 6 things about myself, and then tag other people to do the same.

So these are a few things about me that will probably make you question your association with me. Oh well, I am who I am...

1. I HATE SPONGES AND MOPS!! I think they are gross and germ ridden. I use a dish rag (el cheapo one) to clean my floors and then I throw it away. For the sink, I use a clean dish rag every day and wash old ones. This is ironic too, because I am NOT a neat freak or a germaphobic. Heck- I'm actually not that tidy at all! I guess that commercial of the lady cleaning her kitchen with a raw chicken breast really got to me... :)

2. I am never on time. If I am early (at ALL) it's probably because I got the time messed up. It's not that I am trying to be inconsiderate, but I feel uncomfortable if I get somewhere early. (Did I get the wrong date? Am I at the wrong location?) Now that I have kids, even if I wanted to be early, it wouldn't happen. I am just not organized enough.

3. I love to sleep. I mean I REALLY love it. I don't stay in bed all day, or even take naps, but when it is time.... YEA!! I even have it down to a weird science. I love a cool room with lots of heavy warm covers on top of me. Then I love to put the covers over my head and make a little tunnel for just my mouth to get fresh air. (Oh my gosh. I am totally laughing that I am actually acknowledging this and writing it for the whole world to see.) Then I lay there and make lists in my head to fall asleep. :) It doesn't have to be this way, it is just my favorite way...Ok- I am a total freak! I can't wait to hear it....

4. I burn things all the time. (In fact I just did...) I just get distracted and then... Oops! I even left a chicken breast cooking on the grill once for humm..... a couple of hours? Luckily it didn't burn my house down. Some things I prefer burnt. Like popcorn. Nathan doesn't get it, and I don't totally burn it, just a little grey. I'm blaming that one on my mom. Right mom?

5. I usually don't like comedy sitcoms. I don't know why. I have never watched a whole episode of Seinfeld, Frasier, The Office or Scrubs. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I have recently watched a few episodes of Two and a Half Men because all of a sudden, Nathan says he loves that show. I started watching Friends a few years before it ended.

6. Gosh- I feel like I should write something really good about myself since I am sounding like someone you would really rather avoid. Sorry!! :) Lets see.... humm... I like teaching. I like seeing the look on someones face when they "get it" for the first time. I don't think I would ever go to school for it, but I am glad I get to help out in my kids classes and I get to teach the youth in our ward. Sometimes I know I nailed it, and other times I want to climb in a hole, but I am always glad I got the chance.

Ok- so now that I have no friends left, I won't bother tagging anyone. (Plus, everyone I know has already been tagged!! :)

4 comments:

Caity said...

Okay, so the whole crawl in a hole teaching was me today. Everything I said they were like, "Huh? I don't get it" Thanks for writing! I don't think you're a freak, I still beat you on that! I admitted to a teddy bear obsession!

Nikki said...

These are good- all of these things make you, you- and that's who everyone likes. :)
I don't get the sitcom thing though. For someone who likes to laugh as much as you do, that suprises me. You're missing out if you're not watching The Office regularily!

Leanne said...

She is too a freak Caity.....who doesn't like sitcoms?! Just kidding of course.

I use a sponge that has a scrubby on the back. I have to be able to scrub! Sounds like you are less germeeee than me! I can't bring myself to go without my scrubby tho!

Caity said...

Okay, not liking "The Office" is kind of freakish :)